Redesign for the website of USSA, the National Governing Body for US Olympic snow sports. The previous site had a cluttered visual design and was difficult to navigate.
- Complete reorganization of the site's information architecture; structured tasks common across user groups into global navigation, items specific to a sport were located with that sport
- Added megamenus to allow users a more direct path to content
- Metrics analysis to drive visibility of site features - displayed the 4 most commonly accessed links prominently
- Streamlined membership application from 16 screens to 4
- Move to a responsive format to address increasing mobile use
- Cleaner visual design